The objective of the course is to provide knowledge of Tax Management, from a public and private perspective from Argentina, from a factual approach and from the “BEPS”/OECD perspective, in order to analyze the different tax regimes that affect reciprocal incoming and outgoing investments in this country.
Contador público formado pela Universidade de Buenos Aires, Faculdade de Ciências Econômicas (1992). Especialista em Tributação, Universidade de Buenos Aires, Faculdade de Ciências Econômicas (1998).
Topics of current and relevant International Taxation:
1. Transfer prices;
2. Non-aggressive tax planning with an approach applied to BEPS;
3. BEPS/OECD treaties and agreements applicable to investments;
4. Outbound and Inbound Compliance.
Our methodology is based on synchronous sessions with the teacher and other students and on individual student studies to analyze cases and materials. The teacher has to manage the content of the four topics, since these topics must be submitted within approximately one month.
During this period, four synchronous classes will be held, in which the teacher will discuss the content of the four topics (one topic for each class) and some practical cases, which will be informed, first of all, to the students, before the date of the synchronous classes. In the event that the student misses synchronous classes, it will be possible to view them later, since they will be recorded and made available on the FBT Teaching Platform.
Students must complete:
* Reading of all the materials of each module;
* Study each of the cases that will be discussed with the teachers of each country;
* Watch and participate, with comments, in the four online classes, live, one class for each discipline of the course.
Class days and times:*
Live classes will be held, preferably, on Mondays, i) from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Brasilia official time), for classes of the countries of the Americas, and (ii) from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Brasilia Official Time) for European countries.
* There may be changes in the class schedule, depending on the country (changes are notified in advance) in the student announcements on the FBT teaching platform.
He course is aimed at professionals with minimal fluency in Portuguese, English or Spanish.
Course cancellation policy by the student after the start of the course:
The cancellation of the course, by the student, after its start, must be requested to the FBT, through a WRITTEN REQUEST, specific for this purpose, to the email address email@example.com. After seven days from the beginning of the course, amounts already received will not be refunded.
The certificate will be issued automatically from the tenth day of the date the course is made available to the student.
Foreign: payment by credit card, through the Paypal system (it is not a recurring payment system).